Bamboo Composite Decking
Make a strong, durable and beautiful next generation deck with the sustainability of bamboo combined with recycled high-density polyethylene.
Beautiful and sustainable
Why build a deck with bamboo? Bamboo is one of the most sustainable resources on the planet, with very dense fibers and unbelievable strength characteristics. Bamboo is also the fast growing plant on earth, taking only six year to regenerate to its full mass. Compare that to conventional wood at 30 to 50 years! Bamboo also has high silica contents in its fibers which make it naturally termite resistant. All of this combined makes bamboo the perfect resource for the next generation decking material.
Bamboo Composite Decking:
- Specially formulated advanced hybrid material
- Homogenous, making it long lasting and more durable
- Will not bloat or swell, resistant to stains, mildew, and mold
- As much as three times stronger than other composites
- Unmatched performance rating in durability, strength, and aesthetic appeal
- CoreMax technology featured: engineered full length cylindrical chambers to reduce weight by 20% and increase tensile strength by 35%
- Available in caramel, coffee, slate, and charcoal colors
Joyce Factory Direct of Pennsylvania Advantages for Bamboo Decking:
- Expert and professional deck builders create beautiful finished deck projects in the Western Pennsylvania area
- Joyce encourages customization and design to give your bamboo deck its unique look
- Build a deck from the best decking products available to match your home and lifestyle
- 3-Dimensional CAD software is used to design your deck, and you can see it on your initial consultation right from the comfort of your own home!
Call Joyce Factory Direct of Pennsylvania today at 412-229-5037 to schedule your free estimate with one of our deck experts. You can also fill out a form.