To protect your home from the elements, many older homes are equipped with storm windows. Storm windows fit over top of your existing windows to provide additional protection during the cold winter months. Why would you choose new replacement windows since they already insulate you from the cold?
Unable to open the window if you get a warm day after they are on
Lots of maintenance taking on and off every year
Does not help during hot summer months losing AC out the window
Replacement windows insulate your home against cold winters and hot summer days in the Carolinas. Even the best fitting storm window still have gaps compared to the air tight seal of replacement windows made to fit your openings.
Replacement Windows vs. Storm Windows:
- Quality construction fully fusion welded vinyl frame and sashes never need scraped, painted or stained
- Save money on fuel costs with state of the art high efficiency glass and window optional foam filled components with best R values insulation
- Sashes tilt in for easy cleaning anytime of the year
- Windows are made and installed to exact specifications
- Impressive design choices to coordinate with your home’s architectural style
Call 704-285-7400 to schedule a free estimate with the window professionals at Joyce Factory Direct of the Carolinas. Or fill out the online form now.
Related Joyce Factory Direct Blog Articles:
Storm Windows vs. Replacement Windows: When Should you Upgrade?
Storm Windows vs Replacement Windows: Why New Windows are Better